In the Department of Chest Diseases, the diagnosis and treatment services are provided for the diseases such as asthma and allergy, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Emphysema, Bronchitis, Lung cancer examination, pneumonia, inflammatory diseases of the lungs, pulmonary embolism in the lungs. All kinds of tests and treatments for allergic respiratory diseases are performed in the clinic. Pulmonary function capacity values that are used in the differential diagnosis of many lung diseases are measured.
In our department, all allergy tests (prick tests) and specific IgE blood tests (house dust mites, pollen, food allergy, etc.) are extensively performed for the investigation of allergic diseases. The allergic diseases which have increased in the recent years (allergic rhinitis, allergic eye infection, allergic asthma, urticaria, angioedema) are investigated through diagnostic tests, skin allergy tests and skin patch tests. The main causes of the diseases are determined and the treatment is carried out correctly and as soon as possible. In our hospital, examinations are carried out and concluded under the supervision of a specialist physician.
Main disorders treated in our Pulmonary Diseases Clinic:
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COLD)
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic lung diseases (such as allergic asthma)
- Pulmonary function tests (reversibility function tests)
- Allergic diseases (such as allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis)
- Pneumothorax (with chest surgery)
- Pulmonary embolism
Main Diagnosis Methods Performed in Our Chest Diseases Clinic:
- Allergy skin prick tests (inhaled allergens, food allergens)
- Total IgE test
- Total eosinophil count
- Pulmonary function tests (Reversibility tests)
- Computed lung tomography
- Specific IgE tests
- Sputum examinations
For more information about Allergy Test prices and procedures, you can call Erdem Hospital Call Center - 0850 222 0 494.